Monday 27 February 2012

Family Sunday

Today we found some old video of our middle son from when he was 3 and 4 ohhhh the lovely memories it brought back, how children grow it makes you want to savour every minute of their childhood before they grow up and fly the nest.
We all had a Sunday roast cooked by me and we were joined by my grown up daughter and our little grandson. What a lovely slow day we have had!





















The evening was finished off yet again at the local pub for a pint and steak sandwich and of course I took along my crochet to occupy myself with whilst the boys watched the football. I think the locals thought I was quite mad sitting with my colourful basket full of Rowan handknit cotton and little hexagons!







I am also trying to decide what to do with the pretty spools of cotton string I got from the Arkwright's museum yesterday

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment